Friday, August 16, 2013

Psalm 135 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel

Psalm 135 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steeltion.

It has been said that where there is no vision people perish.
Oh God open my eyes and let me see what you see.
Let me know what you know so I will know your will.
Allow me to see your angels about me.
I want to hear you and see your salvation.

Help me to purify my heart so I can see you.
In my heart let me know your ways.
Let me see that because you live I will live.
Take which you have and pass it unto me.
So I may see what pleases you.

Teach me your ways that I may see and know you.
Help me to see the invisible and do the impossible.
This will help keep me in times of testing and persecution.
Give me your sight oh God and see what you see.
So in all ways I will do your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment