Sunday, December 30, 2012

Psalm 77 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel


Psalm 77 - Psalms of Steel

The Lord has done great things in my life.
He has given me new life and a new birth.
He helps me grow in the grace and knowledge of Him.
I have been given the robe of righteousness
A garment of praise, armor and weapon to wage war .
The Lord will shine His light through the radiant life,
He has given through His Son Jesus Christ.

The Lord is building character, wisdom and power.
Fellowship with Him has allowed this to happen in me.
I am His Son and belong to a large family.
We are all His Sons and Daughter all bought through salvation.
Lord educate and show me your ways,
That I will not sin or malign your name.
May my life through my service bring honor to your name.

Help me Lord to walk in your ways and stand for your truth.
Make me a warrior for you and defeat all your foes in your name.
Help me to never forget in this race of life.
It is how you finish that is more important than how you start.
Help to finish well so I can with others have the victor`s crown.
A crown given to all look forward to your appearing.
I thank you, Oh God for your assurance of salvation and immortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment