Saturday, December 29, 2012

Psalm 22 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel


Psalm 22 - By Robert Dean Steel

The Lord watches every step I make,
He knows where I shall go before I have made a plan.
He knows every thought I have before I make it;
It is He who will direct my ways and plan my steps.
I will trust Him with my past, seek His help in my present,
and rely on His love for my future,

There is one thing I know, the Lord is faithful.
He will keep me in His hand and I shall not be taken out of it.
His mercy brought me to Him.
His grace enables me to live with Him,
His love will keep me in my times of testing and trouble.
The Lord will be my guardian and my help.

The Lord keeps all who trust in Him.
To the poor, lonely, fearful, discouraged and unloved;
The Lord will put His arms of love around them.
To the foolish, proud, arrogant, selfish and uncaring;
You will see the judgment and wrath of God.
Choose which path you will go but as for me, I will serve the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment