Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Psalm 63 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel


Psalm 63 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel

Lord I will speak of the wonderful things you have done.
With my voice I will declare your gracious deeds.
You love your children and you show them your mercy.
With our lips we declare your praise.
In our deeds and motives we proclaim our worship.
With a voice of thanksgiving, I will utter my love.

There is no one like you Lord.
With one act of love, you redeemed us.
You salvation was purchased by your Son,
Who died for all our sins, so we might live.
Now that this act of grace and mercy, has been given.
How can I be silent everyone must know.

Help me Lord to show your glory through my deeds.
I must never be a talker but also a doer of your truth.
With every deed may we declare your salvation.
So that all in our world will see and give your glory.
Let the people of God, the Saints of the Most High
Declare of the greatness, glory and majesty of our God.

May ever word that proceeds from our lips.
Be empowered by your precious Holy Spirit.
Persuading others to follow your ways and to do your will.
Let us not be like the wicked who with flattering
And smooth words deceive and manipulate others.
Let us praise Him with truthful words sprinkled with gladness.

No comments:

Post a Comment