Saturday, December 29, 2012

Psalm 21 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel


Psalm 21 - Robert Dean Steel

The Lord is our provider, source and victory.
He gives to those in need and those who are oppressed.
The Lord hears the cry of the poor and the lonely,
He sends His people care and He loves them.
Do not with hold from them when you can help.
Be the Lord`s hand and His healer.

The poor are the Lord's special ones.
We are His hand to protect and care for them
We are His restraining and enlightening force,
We must be their voice and protectors.
One day we must stand before our God,
To account for our service on their behalf.

Lord, be pleased with my service to them,
Show your loving kindness to me as I show it to others.
May my lips, hands and heart be yours.
Use me to show this love and kindness to others,
Help me to be your voice, hand and heart to those who need it.
May all who trust in the Lord never be ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment