Friday, November 30, 2012

Psalm 53 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel

Psalm 53 - Psalms of Steel

Oh the wonder of this thought.
How could you have made such a great creation?
Your glory and majesty are everywhere displayed.
All this you have made is marvelous and beyond wonder.
All creatures great and small are wonders of anatomy and biology.
From the Ameba to man, all glories of your creative power.

The greatest gift you have given is salvation through your Son.
You knew we could not save ourselves. 
Any acts of righteousness that we do are as filthy rags in your sight.
It is by grace and grace alone that you are saved.
Oh God, breakdown my immoral heart.
Let me see the full salvation your offer.

You forgive all our sins.
You heal all our diseases.
Lord you deliver us from all problems and trials.
You strengthen us when we are weak.
You lead us into all truth through your Holy Spirit.
You restore, reconcile and repair all things in our lives.
Lord you are the great burden bearer.

Oh God, Help me to never forget what you have done.
Let the song of salvation be on my lips.
Let the story of redemption be written in my heart.
Let my feet be swift to relay to others your great love.
May my hands be your hands of mercy and kindness.
May my life be acceptable in your sight, Oh God.

No comments:

Post a Comment