Thursday, November 1, 2012

I can do all things

In Phil 4:13, Paul reminds his audience and us that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.  One lesson I have learn in my life as a Christian is that a person can get weak.  Yet during those times of weakness can come strength if we turn our lives over to God.  Paul prayed in Eph 3:14-21, that the Christian would be strengthened in their innermost being by the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit is the one who will give us power to overcome in the times of difficulty.  I remember listening to Steve Lightle one time.  He was telling how the night before the meeting he had only two hours of sleep and yet God strengthened him to preach the next day.  I have known that experience many times in my ministry.  Many times I am in the pulpit or doing the radio program and I feel tired and exhausted but God at that time strengthens me.  Today let Christ strengthen you for the task He has for you today.  You promises today are:  Ps 27:14, 29:11, 46:11, 138:3, Isaiah 30:15, 41:10 and Eph 6:10.  Your Insightful Sayings are:  Never blame God or someone else for the trouble you cause yourself.  Treasures, time and talent are of no use when we spend it on ourselves, their only real value is when we spend them on others to help and benefit their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment