Thursday, November 1, 2012

Psalm 29 - Psalms of Steel


Psalm 29 - Psalms of Steel; by Robert Dean Steel

There are many things left unexplained.
Why do the wicked prosper and the saints suffer?
Why do bad things happen to the good?
The wicked rest without worry and pain.
While the righteous lay awake unable to sleep with many concerns.
Why do some suffer sickness while others are well?

These questions cannot be answered by glibe remarks and catchy cliche's.
I brought these question to the Lord and I wait for His answer.
His answer surprised me and left me amazed.
His ways are higher than my words and His thoughts greater than my thoughts.
He then explained that this was not the end of the journey.
Chapters are still being formed and written.

I will sit and see the salvation of my God.
He will answer and fill His word.
What can man do to me.
God is my source, help and victory.
When I cannot answer questions beyond my thoughts.
The Lord will one day make all things known.
Trust in the Lord and see His salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment