Saturday, November 10, 2012

Psalm 37 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel


 Psalm 37 - Psalms of Steel

Give me the courage to face all things.
You have said in your word to be strong and courageous.
Many times I am weak in myself.
Send your Holy Spirit to empower me.
Then I know I will stand and my foes will be defeated.

Help me to face my inner fears.
Those things that paralyze me within.
Remind me that greater is He that in within me,
Then all the foes and weapons outside.
Help me to remember your perfect love casts out all fear.

In those moments of weakness I will remember ,
You will never leave or forsake me.
Lord may I draw upon your strength.
The power of the Holy Spirit who lives within.
With you I will not fear any terror day or night.

Let me see your gifts of salvation and peace.
Allow me to see and know eternal truths.
Give the courage to trust you.
Faith to see beyond my circumstances,
Grace to deal with my setbacks.

Give me the power to overcome every obstacle.
Eyes to see eternity and to see our heavenly Father.
Help me to know that with I can run through a troop.
With you I can do all things and win every battle.
The Lord is our our help, strength and victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment