Sunday, November 18, 2012

Psalm 47 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel


Psalm 47 - Psalms of Steel

I cried out to the Lord to change my heart.
He came and put His searchlight on my heart.
His word brought me face to face with my sin.
I did not like what I saw in my heart.
It is evil and deceitfully wicked.  It was hard.
Oh God soften my heart make it pliable.

Do not allow sin and iniquity to destroy me.
Let your blood Jesus, cleanse me and make me whole.
Let your salvation have its full effect.
My mind, heart, body and attitudes are yours.
I know I have sinned against you and myself.
I have turned my heart away from you.

Cleanse my thoughts, words, actions and attitudes.
Let each one line up with your perfect will.
I know you love me to much to stay the same.
This process of change will help me to be more like you.
I have been called to be your ambassador.
Let me do it completely unfettered and free.

Many are the sins of mankind and most are blind to them.
Open ours eyes before it is too late.
Make us see ours before you judge us.
Time is short and each day draws us one day closer to your coming.
 You are looking for a spokesman, let me be that.
When you cleanse me, I will be completely whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment