Saturday, November 17, 2012

Psalm 46 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel


Psalm 46 - Psalms of Steel

Lord keep my heart on the right path.
To not change for the sake of change.
Your principles and statutes do not change.
They lead me through the maze and futility of life.
Let the following principles help me to overcome,
Every giant and mountain that I face.
No weapon will prosper when I follow your Word.

Lord help me to be faithful and be responsible,
In every assignment and work I do for you.
Keep me Lord with your discipline and truth,
So I will not let all the unimportant things misguide me.
Consume me O God and show me your glory.
May your love help me stay on your path,
Inspite of the criticism and scorn of others.  

Lord help me to be content,
In the place you have placed me.
Because of your faithfulness in my weak place,
I will tell others of your greatness.
Make me more like you so I can be content.
Teach me O God be be thankful for how you made me.
How marvelous and wonderfully is your creation.

Lord with your right hand and strength.
I will be confident in the battles I face everyday,
You make me a warrior and soldier.
May I be agressive and decisive when you ask me to be.
Lord no weapon or adversary will defeat me.
I will have victory in you name.
Like David of old, I will defeat every giant.

Your word and statutes never fail, they are new every morning.
Your principles and statutes lead to a path of victory.
They are fresh water to a thirsty soul.
They are bread to the hungry heart.
They are the foundation of all praise and worship.
The saints grow in faith and knowledge because of your word.
May the Lord be praised forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment