Thursday, November 15, 2012

Psalm 44 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel


Psalm 44 - Psalms of Steel

From the deepest parts of my heart, I will praise you.
My soul recites the principles of your word.
They are the strength and victory of my inner world.
Each day as I meditate on them, they direct my path.
Your words are like honey and taste sweet in my heart.
Help me to never let go of your word.

Your word is a light in my dark places.
It guides me and brings me to a safe place.
Help me never to find myself not obeying your word.
Not one of your promises will ever fail.
They will be my stronghold & fortress in difficult places.
Not one of your principles will fail or not come to pass.

How I love your word, its truth is my victory.
Each moment I spend in it, cleanses my soul.
Your word washes my heart and cleanses it of its iniquity and sin,
It removes the barbs of sins pain.
Your word reveals salvation and the precious blood of Jesus.
I recite your truth and my world comes alive.

O Lord Most High, your word is sure and true.
Not once will you fail to keep your promise.
Man may lie and not his promises or oaths.
But you O God will stand behind your word.
You will fulfill every promise with your mighty power.
I will praise you with my mouth and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment