Thursday, November 22, 2012

Psalm 50 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel


Psalm 50  - Psalms of Steel

The Lord is my guide, my instructor and my help.
When I am confused, fearful or indecisive,
You are there to help and guide.
You have given me the Holy Spirit to lead me into truth.
He is my source, strength and guide.
If He was not there I know I would be lost.
Teach me Oh God your truth.
Lead me on the path of righteousness.

The man who does not know God has no hope.
They walk in darkness and stumble in lies.
The truth is before them but they prefer darkness.
Their hearts and minds have been blinded.
By their own sin and the accuser of the brethen.
They live in the lies of tradition and good works.
Not knowing their acts of kindness without the Lord,
Is keeping them from finding eternal life.

Search each heart Oh God, open the eyes of the uninformed.
Reach out to all who want your salvation.
In your mercy and love save the helpless.
To the wicked show them compassion.
Do not let them go to a lost eternity.
Being back those who have strayed.
Extend a hand to the fallen away
Be merciful to all people and extend eternal salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment