Saturday, November 24, 2012

Psalm 51 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel


Psalm 51 - Psalms of Steel

O God, today guide me on your mission.
Do not let me look to the right or the left.
Never let my vision be to small.
Help me not let some one else’s vision drive me.
Let your commandments, statutes and love guide my heart.
Let me show others your ways so all can know you.
Lord your word must be on my heart.
Let me not lose my way in the confusion and noise of life.

Do not let me perish but give me your vision.
Let me see the invisible and do the impossible.
Saturate me with your love so it will overflow to others.
Holy Spirit, anoint, empower and envelope your love around me.
Let your word guide me into the path of righteousness.
May each time of prayer set my direction for that day.
Show me your ways and lead me to a place of rest.
Where your plans and destiny can be fully developed.

Lord it is your vision, I need in all things.
Let me see what you see and know what you know.
It is through purity and separation from sin
I will discern your will and plans for my life.
Through your Spirit I will have your thoughts and more.
Lord, keep me from the accuser and his deceit.
Lord, help me when temptation comes to be strong.
I do not want to lose your vision or view of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment