Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Psalm 40 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel


Psalm 40 - Psalms of Steel

Lord help me to remember that kind actions,
Begin with a kind thought.
May my actions be a reflection of you.
Help me to see your beauty in all things.
To tell others abut you and to live for you.
Change me so that all people will see you.
Let them not doubt what I say,
But believe in you by what I do for you.

Lord help me to remember that I cannot do everything,
But help me to do everything you want me to do.
Everyday keep me so my actions are yours.
That the consequences of my actions will praise you.
Lord I know that some actions in my life,
Touches a cord that will vibrate in the symphony of eternity.
Through my life please be glorified.
May my deeds reflect your priorities and give you praise.

As I serve you Lord, let both my words and deeds reflect you.
Let not one thing I say be a tool of miscommunication.
Let all my deeds speak of your love.
When I pray  let my actions after show,
That I have applied what you said to me in our time together.
When I relate and interact with others.
Never let my faith be worthless, Oh God.
Help me to show you in all I do.

Oh Lord, may I never judge others until I know their motives.
May I see that good intentions die unless their are executed.
Let me give hope to your people.
Help me to put into practice every idea you give.
Lord may what I do today bring praise to you for eternity.
May all we say show your glory Oh God.
Let not one corrupt thing proceed from my mouth.
Let the praise of the Lord be the only thing coming from my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment