Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Psalm 48 - Psalms of Steel - By Robert Dean Steel


Psalm 48 -  Psalms of Steel

Your word is food for my soul.
I will starve without it.
When I meditate on your word, I have your thoughts.
I know your plan and destiny for my life.
Your purposes are longer a mystery to me.
Your statutes, commandments, laws and principles,
Are the boundaries and walls of my life.

Without your word, I would be lost.
Like someone in the desert without water,
I will perish without your word to satisfy my soul.
May I be thirsty and drink from your word.
Men act like animals without your word to guide them.
May I always seek after your word and its truth.

There is one thing I know, I was lost.
Now because of your word, I am found.
The hunger and thirst in my soul has been quenched and met.
Draw me close to you O God, teach me your truth.
Holy Spirit, guide me into all truth.
Illuminate your word, so I will never be lost again.

No comments:

Post a Comment