Monday, November 5, 2012

Psalm 32 - Psalms of Steel


Psalm 32 - Psalm of Steel

I sat one day pondering the ways of man.
Why do people say, "Not today"
Do they not know what that phrase could mean?
It means I am to busy and do not care.
I am busy with my world and I am selfish.
You are invading my space and do not bother me.
I do not have the time or want to take the time.

One day we all will stand before the Lord.
We  will have to give an account of the phrase, "not today."
Many have said this phrase when it comes to salvation.
Everyday when salvation is presented, that is decision time.
Mankind is given only so many opportunities;
When we refuse that moment we show our heart.
We reveal our selfishness, disobedience and lack of regard for eternal matters.

A foolish person says, "Not today or nor right now."
A wise person says, "Yes," and will see the salvation of God.
The obedient hear and answer when called.
All mankind has one life to live and then judgment.
Today is the day of salvation, today is the day to serve the Lord.
Be wise and say yes today and not be foolish and say, "Not today."

No comments:

Post a Comment