Saturday, November 3, 2012

Psalm 30 - Psalms of Steel


Psalm 30 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel

Why am I so unsatisfied in my soul?
What is this restlessness in my life?
When will I see the goodness of God?
How long Lord will it be before I see your full salvation?

Lord the trails and problems of life have overwhelmed me,
I am nearly spent, I have no strength left.
I have put my trust in you, has it been in vain?
There is no glory in my demise, will you come to set me free?

I wait for your answer.
There is one thing I know God has not forsaken me.
His favor last longer than life.
Lord hear me as I seek your face night and day.
Listen to the cry I lift to you.  Listen to my heart.

When we trust in the Lord we will stand.
All those who oppose us will fall and fail.
Trust the Lord He honors His people with strength and courage.
You will see His salvation, help and victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment