Monday, June 1, 2020

To the Vatican


To the Vatican

     I have seen what you have done for me and to me.  Throughout the world you have been both a positive and negative influence.  On one hand, you minister in my name great acts of charity and I am pleased with them.  You have not forgotten my mandate.  You also stand up against the tides of evil.  You champion, life, you fight against immorality and you work for peace.  I am pleased about.  You have been a strong voice for me in the world.  Yet I have things against you.
     You have taken my people who I have used and made them into something they were never intended to be.  Yo have canonized them and made them prayer objects and given them a status which I never intended them to have.  I am no respecter of person.  I hold all in the same light.  You have taken the mother of Jesus and made her Queen of heaven and this is nothing but worship of Astarte and Ishtar.  She does not have the power to forgive or has a special place in prayer.  This is to your shame.  You have idols, icons and special places for worship.  You have rich, wealthy and corrupt.  Many of you have a form of godliness and deny the power thereof.  Your ministers have been to scorn and contempt of the world.  Things they have done others is because you put unrealistic expectations on them.  I have visited over and over with renewal and revival which you have in time turned to corruption and tradition.  In the last days, many of you will be coming agents of the antichrist.  The biggest thing I have against you is what you have done to your leader.  You have made him into something that I never intended to happen.  He does have the powers and ability you say he has.  He is a man and no more.  These I have against you.  Yet I will still with you.
   In these final days.  I am calling you back to myself and repentance.  I will use a remnant out of you.  This group will be large and mobile.  They will demand things of you.  They will inspire and excite you.  They will be a force that cannot be stopped.  They will revive churches and charity.  They will be zealous for truth and for reality.  They will touch every level of you and this will be your final opportunity.  So embrace them, nurture them and receive them.  They are your salvation and reward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment