Thursday, June 11, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Israel You are my chosen nation. I have brought you back to put everything in place for the final days. You have now existed for a generation. I have protected you and kept you. Even though you do not have the population I have made you mighty. I have helped you defeat every foe. My promise of blessing and cursing is still in effect. Those that bless you will be blessed. Those who curse you you be cursed. I have great days in store for you. Even though the world is trying to force you to do something you do not you will still succeed. You are going to be a world leader in all areas. You will continue to lead the world in science, technology, and health. You the center stage of the world. Whatever happens to you effects the world. You will not go into bondage and you will not be defeated. My promise is that I will not forsake you or leave you. I get you fair warning though. The anti-christ will try to seduce you and some of you will believe his lies but you will in time recognize him. The day of the Lord is almost upon you. Your Messiah is waiting for that day. The true Messiah Jesus Christ. To my church in Israel. There is going to be a great harvest among my people. Many are going to accept your message and receive Jesus as their Messiah and Lord. I call you to continue to be strong in the land. I am going to continue to bring you missionaries and evangelists. I am going to work in every community is the land. My word will go forth and my people will rejoice. Be strong and courageous. Together you and my chosen people will touch the world. All nations will be blessed because of you.


To the Church and Nation of Israel

    You are my chosen nation.  I have brought you back to put everything in place for the final days.  You have now existed for a generation.  I have protected you and kept you.  Even though you do not have the population I have made you mighty.  I have helped you defeat every foe.  My promise of blessing and cursing is still in effect.  Those that bless you will be blessed.  Those who curse you you be cursed.  I have great days in store for you.  Even though the world is trying to force you to do something you do not you will still succeed.  You are going to be a world leader in all areas.  You will continue to lead the world in science, technology, and health.  You the center stage of the world.  Whatever happens to you effects the world.  You will not go into bondage and you will not be defeated.  My promise is that I will not forsake you or leave you.  I get you fair warning though.  The anti-christ will try to seduce you and some of you will believe his lies but you will in time recognize him.  The day of the Lord is almost upon you.  Your Messiah is waiting for that day.  The true Messiah Jesus Christ.
    To my church in Israel.  There is going to be a  great harvest among my people.  Many are going to accept your message and receive Jesus as their Messiah and Lord.  I call you to continue to be strong in the land.  I am going to continue to bring you missionaries and evangelists.  I am going to work in every community is the land.  My word will go forth and my people will rejoice.  Be strong and courageous.  Together you and my chosen people will touch the world.  All nations will be blessed because of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment