Sunday, June 7, 2020

To the church and nation of Iran


To the Church and Nation of Iran

  You are an ancient land with deep ties to my people.  I gave you Daniel and others to be a light to you.  I showed you over and over my presence and glory.  You are where my civilization came from.  You are not without excuse for what you have done.  You have within you the largest group of my people within the middle east except for Israel.  This is your light to a possible redemption.  You are the name of oppression and hatred.  You have spread your hate throughout the world.  You have caused war, destruction, and genocide.  You have also allowed your people to suffer because of your hatred and fear.  There is very little good in you.  Your greatest sin is yet to come.  You will attack my people and this will lead to your defeat, destruction, and humiliation.  Your shame will be on display for all to see.  You will also follow and be closely aligned to the antichrist.  He will use your hatred as his tool.  This too will lead to judgment.  You will be heavily judged during the tribulation.
     To my church, I know that you have suffered much.  You have been killed, stolen from, persecuted and slandered.  Yet you have been strong resourceful and determined.  Right now I am pouring out my Spirit because I want to prove to the haters and persecutors they cannot and will not defeat you.  You have seen thousands come to me.  The youth are disillusioned with the so-called revolution.  They want the real.  They hated what their parents have become.  They want peace, love, joy, and grace which they cannot find in their parent's religion.  They will become strong, creative, wise and resourceful.  They will find new ways to do my work.  They will not be hindered by former ideas and concepts.  They will come up with new and exciting means and methods for each of the lost.  For that, I will show them my glory.  They will see me in new ways and live a life of abundance and victory.  You have fought and prevailed.  I am proud to call you my children as you battle in the seat of satan.  Go and be my victors in your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment