Wednesday, June 10, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Ireland


To the Church and Nation of Ireland

     As a nation, I have never stopped loving you.  Even when you were in darkness under the power of the occult, demons, and druids.  I knew what you could become and you did.  When I sent my Patrick to you, you gave yourself to me.  You saw what I had to offer and you came to me.  You then protected my word and work for me throughout the times I anointed you.  You refused to give in to the ancient ways even though many tried to destroy you.  For centuries you fought to get your freedom and your identity.  Some tried to bring you back through occult and witchcraft but you have resisted.  My only rebuke it that you fell into tradition, icons, and idols through the form you have allowed.  You also hurt others in my name which I never sanctioned.
     I will once again pour out my spirit on you.  It will be a great day of revival and anointing for you.  I will reach the hungry, thirsty and desperate.  I will also heal the strife between the factions and those who claim to know me but do not.  No longer will there be Catholic and Protestant all will be in me.  I will bring my people back to myself.  Those who have used these terms to rob, killed and destroy were agents of satan.   I will heal those who want to be healed.   There will be a time where there will be no more division but one goal.  I want you to get ready for the last move.  I will sweep across Europe and this move will start in you because you have never considered yourself part of them.  You do not have the same ties to the antichrist spirit that is sweeping that part of the world.  So you will be a launching point for this final move and breakthrough.  Great days are ahead of you my people so rejoice and be glad.  Your redemption is drawing near

No comments:

Post a Comment