Saturday, June 13, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Jamaica


To the Church and Nation of Jamaica

     I the Lord has strategically placed you where you are.  In the past, you have had times of prosperity and poverty.  You have seen both good and bad.  You have all the resources to be great but you have not used them wisely and you have been exploited by people who were selfish and vain.  Their vanity and evil brought to your land slavery, piracy and death.  For these things, your land faces the consequences of sin.  You also took unto yourself the occult and voodoo.  These are now part of your social fabric.  This has caused violence, death, and poverty.  Yet I am not finished with you.  Right now there is an opportunity to come back to me.  You do not have to stay as you are.  I am now moving among those who will hear and heed what I say.  You can become what I intended for you.  You have been called a jewel.  You can become a diamond instead of currently being coal.
     To my church, I see that you are calling unto me.  You have seen the drugs, crime, death, and poverty.  You have prayed and I will answer.  I will pour out my Spirit on you and you will see my presence and glory.  I will move especially among your young people.  Your secret of success worldwide has been your music.  This is what I will use to bring people to myself.  As you praise and worship me I will release my Spirit.  Remember where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom.  Many will seek to be free and will turn to me and will be free.  The devil will fight hard but he will lose.  Remember I called you to know me, and in this promise, you will be strong and do exploits.  Your best days are ahead.  You will be a launching point for all those who have left your land and are living somewhere else.  A great harvest among your fellow countrymen will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment