Tuesday, June 23, 2020

To the Nation and Church of Kiribati


To the Nation and Church of Kiribati

    I know that at one time you were in darkness.  You gave yourself to idols, demon worship and cannibalism.  In those days you lived in fear, despair, and lies.  Those were days when you oppressed one another.  You feared any one that was from other places.  You chose to intermarry and this weakened you and made you sick.  In every way, you were in darkness.  Even though you lived in paradise you lived in a prison.  When the light of the gospel came you receive it with joy because you saw the light, the love, mercy, grace, and peace it brought.  You became a light in your world.  My missionaries went from island to island and were received with the same zeal because darkness was broken through the prayers of the saints.   The challenge you have now is the resurgence of the old ways.  Many want to embrace the demons, sorcery, and occult as part of the culture.  I will be with you as your warn and battle these forces of darkness.
     To my church, I have three promises for you.  First, I will help you defeat your enemies.  Be strong and courageous.  I have already defeated your enemies.  I will undue all his work and he will not succeed in any attack against you.  I will destroy your foes and humiliate them just like I did Pharaoh.  I will be with you.  I will never forsake or leave you.  You will see my glory, authority, anointing, enablement, and provision.  Your best days are ahead.  The beauty of your land will be your jewel and glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment