Thursday, June 4, 2020

To the Nation and Church of Iceland


To the Nation and Church of Iceland

   You are small among the nations but you have many wonderful things to offer the world.  I have given you natural wonders that have made you the envy of the world.  You are called the land of the fire and ice.  You were a land kept for a special purpose.  When I sent people to you it was to prepare you for this day.  Through modern technology, you will touch the world.  To my church, I have a great word for you.  You will be a launching point for the Northern World.  I will bring people to you to teach and help you.  They will sow into your world great blessings.  You have a great future.  You are small but mighty in the Lord.  You will be raised up as a prayer point I will make you intercessors and warriors in the spiritual realm.  This will, in turn, make you a powerhouse in the world.  Never despise small beginnings.  I have seen you and how you have struggled and fought for your world.  You have yet to reach your full potential.  Great days are ahead for you.  Be encouraged for I have just started doing things for and through you.  You will be my fire for the world to watch.  You will bring life, warmth, and purification to the world by your example.

No comments:

Post a Comment