Monday, June 22, 2020

To the Church and Country of Kenya


To the Church and Country of Kenya

   I have a rebuke and a commendation for you today.  First, I am not pleased with you because you have allowed slavery in your land and even now many children are working and being exploited.  This is to your shame.  Remember you are not to hurt the innocent and the children.  They are under my protection and you must cease this practice.  Your commendation is that you have refused to give in to pressure from outside forces to allow practices that are forbidden by my word.  You are trying to incorporate justice, law, and truth.  I am pleased with you.  I also commend you on how you have given yourself to me as a nation.
     To my church, I will continue to bless you.  You have been very successful in reaching your nation.  I will even give you more.  You will reach nations closed to me by your prayers, courage, and willingness to suffer.  The poverty that you have experienced will be a source of try victory.  It has made you rely on me and because of that, you have seen my provision.  I am also pleased with your generosity and love for those who have no voice.  You love the widow, orphan and the poor.  I have three promises for you today.  I will take away your sickness in any form.  I am your healer.  Next, I will bless you in all you do and you will see my abundance and prosperity and thirdly, I will help you be an overcomer, a victor, and a conqueror.  These are my promises to you.  So rejoice and be glad.  Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness for his goodness is to you and to all who follow you.

No comments:

Post a Comment