Saturday, June 6, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Indonesia


To the Church and Nation of Indonesia

    You are a nation on the brink.  You have come to the end of yourself.  You have given yourself as a nation to Islam and you have persecuted and killed my people.  Yet out of you will also come to a revival that will shake your area of the world.  To the nation of Indonesia.  I will bring on the many natural disasters that will devastate you and cause you great pain.  This is because you have hurt and killed my people.  I will bring on you economic, social and cultural judgment.  You will have to deal with strife, anger, and war within.  You will face the greatest economic challenge you have ever faced.  I will bring disease, sickness, and death to you.
      To my people, I will give great authority, power, and might.  You will see the greatest miracles ever known to man.  You will be my light in the darkness of your country.  Many will turn from their old religions and come to me.  The young will especially be touched by me.  They will respond with zeal and desire.  They will become strong, know their God and do exploits.  They will be stars in the sky of heaven.  They will be given wisdom, insight, understanding, and experience.  No one will be able to defeat them.  My church will be light and healing for the nation.  It will be your prayers that will bring this nation from the brink.  You will heal and restore many in this nation.  You will be my bearers and ambassador of truth, life, and peace.  Your grace and mercy will heal the brokenhearted and you will set the captive free in me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment