Saturday, June 20, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Kazakhstan


To the Church and Nation of Kazakhstan

You are the ancient land of Persian and Scythians.  You have been called the silk and iron country.  You are a large country in which few people lived.  You have been blessed with resources and beauty.  I have a rebuke and a promise to you today.  I know you are oppressive and authoritative.  You want order and stability.  As the days close and as we draw near to the day of the Lord.  You will make a choice.  You will have to choose between your old ways and the new ways of the antichrist.  Some will choose the old but many will choose the new one.  The promise is that in this time this message comes and many of you will turn to me.  I know that you are a land of Islam but I have been pouring my Spirit on you.  The promise is that this move of God will happen among your young people.  They have seen atheism, Islam, Buddism, and traditional ways.  They see how flawed and oppressive each one is.  They want freedom and they will receive it from me.  Remember who the Son sets free is free indeed.  This is your moment my people so seize it.  Be not afraid, my promise is you will see my glory, power, and healing upon those who call.
     To my people, I have four promises for you today.  I will multiply you.  You will see daily those who I will save.  I will bless you with children.  They were many who will come to you in childlike faith and you will disciple them and be their spiritual parents.  Thirdly, I will bless you with fruit.  Jesus said, He would be given fruit and it will remain that is my promise to you and lastly, I give you increase.  I will bless every aspect of your life.  You will blessed coming and going.  This is my promise to you.  Be bold and be strong you for the Lord is with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment