Tuesday, June 2, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Honduras


To the Church and Nation of Honduras

     You are a nation of diversity.  You have had good and bad things about you.  First, you are a nation built on the ancient Mayan society. This empire was cruel, dark and evil.  It accomplished its splendor on the back of slavery, death, fear, idols, worship of demons and occult.  This has caused you many consequences and judgment.  When the Europeans arrived they said this.  Thank God we have departed from those depths.  They looked at you as a land of opportunity and salvation.  You have had both prosperity and poverty.  You have today poverty, murder, and violence.  You have inequality and social injustice.  You have been saved and judged.  When you turn to me I send help then in time you go back to your own ways.  Yet I am not finished with you.  Your victory and turn around will be direct because of my people.
   To my people in this land.  I have seen how you battle daily against violence, poverty, and hatred.  I see how you fast, pray and seek my face.  i have blessed you with revival and am please to pour out my spirit upon you.  To my traditional church.  Even though you have become stagnant and lukewarm I am sending a revival to you.  As you go so will your country.  I am holding you responsible.  You may say we cannot do it but you are stronger, more courageous than you think.  The greatest place of healing will be among your children.  In fact, they will lead you.  It will be them who will infuse life into the church and society.  Protect and nurture them.  They need you.  Some will try to exploit this for their own gain that is why I call you to protect them.  You will be able to see the false from the real.  so rejoice and be glad the best days for you are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment