Friday, June 19, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Jordan


To the Church and Nation of Jordan

      You are a young nation in an ancient land.  You were at one time Edom.  You have the ancient city of Petra within your borders.  You border the promised land.  Your history is one of hostility to my land and people.  You will still be hostile to my people right to the end.  You have within your borders enemies and haters of my covenant people.  So as the days close to this age I will bring judgment on you.  It will be severe and complete.   You will join with the evil ones to try to destroy my people.  You however as always will not succeed for I have promised to protect my people.  I will keep my covenant of blessing those who bless my people and cursing those who curse them.  You have cursed and so you will be cursed.
     To my people in this land.  I have not forgotten you.  I know it has been a struggle and hardship.  You feel your light has almost been extinguished but there are small successes.  As the days close on this time period and my coming is close at hand you will see more and more of your nation turning to me.  I will show my mercy, grace, and favor to you.  I have four promises to remind you all today.  First, I will keep my promises to you.  What I say I will do.  Secondly, I will show mercy to you.  It is because of my mercy to you that I do not destroy your country.  Thirdly, I love you.  I have seen what you have suffered and even now are suffering and my love will wash over you and heal you and give you hope.  Lastly, I will bless you.  I look at you with favor and am going to bless you in so many wonderful ways.  Be encouraged and rejoice for your redemption is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment