Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Plans

The New Year always brings with it new beliefs and expectations,  This year the Lord has directed me to have five priorities in my life and they are as follows.  First, the make sure that my prayer life is strong and that I keep in close communication with Him.  Next have a dynamic time with the word everyday.  Meditating on the promises of God and applying the principles of the word into my everyday life.  Thirdly, to make sure I am a person of fellowship.  I need every prayer and every opinion of the believers.  No man is an island unto himself.  The church helps keeps me focused and is a source of inspiration and help.  Fourthly, to make sure that everyday I make place for evangelism.  The primary focus of my life has been and will be the proclamation of the gospel.  I have a responsibility to tell others as well as pray for them.  Every person is responsible for their own faith but it is my responsibility to tell them.  Lastly, to allow the Holy Spirit to have complete control of my mind, soul, strength and atttitudes.  The Bible says, "that in Him we live and move and have our being".  That is my goal for 2012 and I hope it will be yours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment