Saturday, January 28, 2012

Break Through

I have just finished my prayer time and just wrote my blog for Am 930 the light.  Everyday I write these blogs at very early times.  Most times it is about five in the morning.  Today it is about 6:45.  Last night I had the privilege of hosting a concert during break forth of musical pioneers.  Matthew Ward, Nancy Honeytree and Chuck Girard.  It was a great time.  As my wife put it, it was a time of musical heaven.  I am at Break Forth this weekend and looking forward to what God has in store for me.  I know I need a break through and to hear from God.  As I sit here writing this I have felt the Lord speak to my heart about a break through.  The presenters were talking about the Jesus movement and how it was a breakthrough for a generation.  I know because I came to Christ during that time but I believe our best days are ahead.  I believe that we will see even a greater move of God very soon.  When I pray, I always ask the Lord for a revival today.  Today because every day we live without it, the devil, wins over someone`s life.  Someone goes to hell and a lost eternity.  So I pray that this break through will come today.  That God will set people free today.  That victory will come today.  Thatyou will have your own break through and see all you habits, fears, sins, phobia`s and ills broken and you will see Christ become your victory and freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment