Tuesday, January 24, 2012

God's Mark.

God has marked all people for a purpose.  Mine has always been to share that which I have received.  In 1974, I came to know Christ and since then it has been my wish to share with all what Jesus has done for me.  I believe that each person has a special work to do for God.  I also believe that it is time that each one of us discover what it is and get busy.  It is evident that Jesus Christ is coming soon and each day we live we are one day closer to the coming of the Lord.  The time for apathy and easy living is over.  The world and economic leaders know that things as we know it are changing so why has no the saints of God got the message?  We have the truth that sets people free.  When things all around us indicate that change is coming it should spur us on to get active and share the good news of Jesus Christ with those in our world.  I personally have never felt so motivated to share the gospel as I have in the last year.  There is an urgency in my heart that I must share the good news.  I trust you feel the same way.  So rise up, take the challenge of this blog and go and touch your world for Christ.  You have the power, the message and the mandate.  Go and be a mark person for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment