Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday. Time to Refocus.

Saturdays are my day to prayer and refocus.  My schedule is full these days and Saturday is the day that I get to pray and refocus.  I spend six days a week proclaiming the gospel in one form or another and Saturday is my day of prayer where I can just say Lord.  I need to hear from you.  I usually spend two times in prayer one early morning and one around six p.m. till about 7:30 p.m. on Saturday night.  In these times I love to do intercessory prayer.  Praying for other people is a blast.  You know the heart of God is salvation and praying for people to be set free is a real privilege.  Jesus came to set the captive free and praying that to happen is the will of God praying.  Prayer helps to refocus on what is really important.  To many times we are responding to the urgent and inane instead of eternal and important.  Prayer helps brings things back in to right perspective.  After prayer you know the heart of God and His priorities.  Then you are living life to the max.  Not like Lotto Max says.  So get God's perspective and change your world for Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment