Monday, January 30, 2012

I will never complain.

Last night I must confess I was in a funky mood.  By that I was not as happy as I had been for a while.  Now life is not all sunshine and lollipops as has been express in the song.  Life can be dull, boring and a little sparse.  Yesterday, I felt like that.  So when I went to Breakforth, I was feeling that.  Then I heard the testimony and teaching of a man name Jon who had no arms or legs.  He was going all over the world teaching people about the love of God and how God could use any of us.  I was humbled for what I had been thinking and talking to God about.  I read once about a man who was complaining to God about having no shoes until he met a man who had no feet.  That is how I felt.  I have nothing to complain about at anytime.  There is always someone who would love to live the life I live.  I am blessed beyond measure and I am grateful.  Many times I say I am grateful and truly mean it but today as I write this blog, I can say, I am grateful.  I am grateful for my wife and family.  I am grateful for the opportunities that I have been given.  I am grateful that God saved me and gave my His forgiveness.  I have been adopted into a great big family called the family of God and I am grateful.  I have more blesings than I could ever dream of.  In my lifetime I have been given two homes, two new cars, three other cars, multitudes of gifts and blessings.  I am grateful.  So today I say to you and all who read this.  I am grateful and I trust you will be as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment