Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A promise is a promise!

Lately I have been thinking about the pomises of God.  Several years ago, I went through the entire Bible and found every promise in the word and then after that I recorded everyone and put them in book form and then categorize them into 127 areas of life.  Recently I went through those 127 categories and began to include them on my blog on Am 930 the Light.com.  Interesting enough is that everyday, as I write them on my blog that at least one or two of them becomes a promise I hold onto that day.  When God makes a promise, it has an application over and over again.  For example God tells us not to fear.  In fact there are 365 times in the Bible, God tells us not to be afraid.  One for everyday.  So everyday you do not have to be afraid.  Another promise is that God will be with us.  Such assurance to know that God is with us, no matter where we are or what circumstances we face.  We are never alone.  This turns my crank and drives my motor.  I know that there is a promise or bible verse that can be applied to every situation.  That is why I encourage every one to read the Bible and apply it to their hearts.  I know it works because I do it everyday.  May my example be an inspiration for you in your life.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment