Thursday, January 19, 2012

We need God Everyday!

I am amazed how someone can actually live life without the Lord.  I remember what life was like without the Lord.  I was angry, discouraged, arrogant, selfish, proud, indifferent and not very nice.  I knew that I needed help but did not know where to go or how to get it.  One day a friend of mine named Perry Johnson invited me to a young people's convention in Havre, Montana.  He told me there would be girls and I said, "Great I will be there."  Isn't it amazing that God can use our hormones as an evangelism tool.  I went and did not find a girl friend but I did find Christ.  After that weekend, I had the answer I was looking for and started a journey of faith that continues to this day.  I can talk to God anytime and know He will listen and answer my queries and prayers.  He will guide and lead me into truth and righteousness.  I know everyday, I can have righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.  No problem, situation or trial is to big.  With each attack from the enemy God gives me the victory.  The greatest blessing is knowing I am never alone.  So many today live such lonely lives.  In some European countries people living alone is as high as 70%.  Imagine getting up alone, going to work and then returning home alone to a lonely house.  Filling your life with noise such as a t.v. or radio just to drown out the sound of being alone.   As Christians we do not have that.  The Lord is with us everyday and we need Him.  Such a blessing, never take it for granted and never be so selfish to keep this wonderful gift to yourself.  Share Him with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment