Saturday, December 31, 2011

Final Thoughts for 2011

Wow, 2011, it almost done and here I sit wondering what did I do.  Well for one thing I became the new morning man for AM 930 the Light and now am speaking to thousands.  God is good.  I write a daily blog talking about the things that God has laid on my heart but more significant is that God still loves me and has given both eternal and abundant life.  My wishes for you this day is that you would not look at the last year with any regrets.  For one thing you cannot change or go back what happened this year whether good or bad.  Learn from this year and determine to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Determine this year to encourage, inspire and enlighten people.  Be a positive influence to your world.  Sounds like lofty goals but it begins with making Jesus Lord of every area of your life.  Saying God, whatever you want, I will do, say and become. My time, talents and treasures belong to you and are at your disposal.  Let my thoughts, words, deeds and attitudes reflect you this year and daily let me be a blessing.  At least that is what I will be saying.  What you do is up to you.  Have a great day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment