Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year Resolution

As each New Year approaches I do actually make resolutions and they look relatively the same every year.  They are as follows.

1.  I promised to love the Lord my God with all my heart, soul, mind and strength and to love my neighbor as myself.
2.  I resolve that everyday, I will do, say, think and live the way God wants me to live.
3.  I resolve the pray, read my Bible, go to God's house and reach as many people for Christ as I can.
4.  I resolve to spend time with my spouse, family and those in my sphere of influence and each time I am with them to leave them better than when we last met.
5.  I resolve to make each moment count and maximize my impact on others in the minimum of time.
6.  I resolve to love, unconditionally, accept others with prejudice and forgive without reservation.
7.  I resolve to live my life to the fullest without regrets because I am doing what God wants, when He wants, where He wants, with who He wants, why He wants, how He wants.  For His praise and glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment