Friday, July 31, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Malta

To the Church and Nation of Malta

     You are at a crossroads.  You have a rich and wonderful history.  You are known for your kindness and generosity.  When I first visited you with my servant Paul you treated him and all who with him with kindness and love.  For that, I have blessed you.  Yes, there as been times where invaders have attacked you but you have always risen again.  I have allowed that to happen again.  The crossroads you are at is whether or not you will join with the antichrist when he rises to power a short time from now.  If you do you will feel my full wrath but I will also remember mercy and send you my witnesses to remind you of what you were.
   To my church, I am calling with urgency to pray, fast and proclaim.  The hour of my return is at hand.  There is not much time left.  Your country wishes to be aligned with the continent that will follow an evil man.  They will make a decision shortly.  You need to work while there is still day and light.  You need to tell your family, friends, and neighbors about my soon coming.  Call out, tell them to come.  Plead, proclaim and go forth.  I am giving you a harvest among your countrymen.  I have trophies of grace and heirs of salvation ready to be harvest and discipled.  Become strong in the word, prayer, and worship.  I will give you a new heart and mind.  I will put my zeal and courage in your heart.  Be ready to reap your harvest for it is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment