Saturday, July 4, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Laos


To the Church and Nation of Laos

     You have been known as the country of the million elephants and you have been in darkness for centuries.  This darkness will continue as you are followers of Buddhism, idols, demons and the occult.  You have been living under an oppressive regime for decades because you will not give up your evil ways.  Even though I have sent my people to your time and time again you have preferred darkness over light.  In the coming days, you will continue to embrace so-called enlightenment when in reality you are only heaping further darkness to yourself.
     To my church and remnant.  I have five things that I will bring to you.  First, you will have a new view of things.  You will see what I see and know what I know.  The Holy Spirit will take what I give and will bring it to you.  Next, you will have power over the forces of darkness.  I am sending you divine help and protection.  I know you have been persecuted but remember you are blessed because of it.  Thirdly, you will have signs, wonders, and miracles in your churches and meetings.  People will be set free.  Fourthly, I will give you anyone that you pray for.  I have seen your fervent prayers and will answer them for my glory.  Lastly, I will give you light, life and abundance.  Your breakthrough is coming so rejoice, be glad and give me glory for what I a going to do for you and through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment