Thursday, July 30, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Mali

To the Church and Nation of Mali

     I have seen that you are a young country and at one time was an empire great mathematics,    astronomy, literature, and art.  You also, however, were at one time following the creation and not the creator.  Then you accepted the false religion of the desert.  For a long time, you were tolerant of others even peaceful but recently you have been persecuting my people and for this, I will hold you accountable.  You ask why do we have so much war and civil unrest in spite of all we do to get better?  It is because you persecute my church.  I bless those that bless and curse those who curse.  You have reaped what you sow.  This will continue until you give up these ways which do not look like that is going to happen as long as there are those who practice this severe attack and intolerance of others.  You also have in recent days have slavery, child marriages and exploitation of women.  I will defend the rights of the oppressed.
     To my church, I have seen you suffering, heard your tears and the hardship you have been facing.  Do not worry I will severely judge and avenge all who have been persecuted.  Remember when these things happen you should rejoice and be glad for great is your reward in heaven.  I will also bring revival to your land.  Many of your former persecutors will actually become your brothers.  I am going to raise up from them individuals like the Apostle Paul.  They will become strong in the Lord and the power of His might.  My promise is that I will wipe away all your tears and give you a new and mighty power.  You will walk in signs, wonders, and miracles.  I will give robes of righteousness.  The oil of joy for mourning and the garment of praise for the Spirit of heaviness.  You will see the rising of the Son with healing in His wings and his balm of medicine will heal all hurt and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment