Tuesday, July 21, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Liechtenstein

To the Church and Nation of Liechtenstein

    You are prosperous and wealthy.  You are like the ancient people of Edom.  You think that nothing can pull you down but you are wrong.  You are the country that is almost like a dead church.  You are rich increased with goods lacking nothing but in reality, you are lame, blind, wretched, pitiful and deaf.  You think that your economy and your wealth will save you.  It will not.  Even though many claims to know me you do not.  You are Christian in name only.  You have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof.  I counsel you to sell all your have and buy from me says the Lord.  I will give you eye salve to see and will open your ears if you turn to me.  You are going to become a nation that will follow the anti-christ system if you do not heed my warning now.  Your future is in your hands.  If you fail to heed this warning you will reap a whirlwind.
     To my remnant.  You feel that your voice is not being heard in the noise of your country.  I have four promises for you today.  I will give you my love.  I know how you have prayed for your family friends and country.  Your heart is broken but I will pour into my love.  Next, I will give you my peace.  I will rise with peace and healing in my wings.  I will give you peace the world cannot give or take it away.  Next, I will give you joy.  This joy will be your strength.  You have grown weary in well-doing but I will give your strength.  Lastly, I will give you endurance.  You will not grow discouraged but will rise in strength and determination.  This is a critical moment for you and your country.  This can do either way so stay strong, focused and determined

No comments:

Post a Comment