Thursday, July 23, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Luxembourg

To the Church and Nation of Luxembourg

     You are a country in transition but not in a good way.  You have declared yourself as secular and have no religious affiliation and yet you try to regulate all who believe in anything.  You are proud, arrogant and sinful.  You call yourself a free-thinking nation.  You look at yourself as enlightened.  Your future is very bleak if you do heed what I say to you today.  This is your moment to repent and reform.  I am coming soon.  When I come all will change for all.  You were a starting member of the empire the antichrist will claim for himself.  Your passport which you highly prize will become your downfall.  I will judge you harshly in the days to come if you do not heed what I say.  To those who claim to know me, I have a rebuke and a promise.  The rebuke is that you have allowed others to pull you away from me.  You only give me lip service when it is convenient.  You think that because you have been baptized as a baby that will save you.  That is wrong.  I want your whole life.  I will not tolerate lip service.  Seek me first and my righteousness and only then will all things be added unto you.  Come back to me instead of abandoning my house.  Your churches are finery but inside you are dead.  You and your nation are running out of time.
     To my small and active remnant.  I have not forgotten you.  I know how your heart breaks over your fellow countrymen.  I know you want to win them and you ray for them.  I have five promises to give you coming, my Son.  He is the Great Physician and he will hear you in every area of your life.  He is the bread of life.  Feed on what He gives you through the word and you will be strong and do exploits.  He will fill you to overflowing.  He is the defender of the weak.  You feel weak right now.  You have not seen the success you wish but the Lord will help you to rise up.  He is the great intercessor.  He is praying for you and with you for your nation.  Together you can see the healing of this nation.  Lastly,  He is the up-lifter Savior.  If Jesus be lifted up He will draw all men to Himself.  You do this and you will see more joining your remnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment