Monday, July 6, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Latvia



To the Church and Nation of Latvia

    I have seen your struggles and all that you have been through.  I know that you have been occupied for the past centuries and you ask the question why?  In your early days, you were followers of idols, demons, and myths.  This brought you darkness.  You have also been a people that were look downed by other empires as lowly.  This gave you a victim mentality and you ended living as a victim.  Several times you tried to rise up but when things got difficult you gave up before the victory was won.  You will have another choice soon of whether or not you will become a pawn of the antichrist.  Many of you will not.
     To my church, I have a promise and a rebuke.  First, my rebuke.  You have become lukewarm, traditional and formal.  You have a form of godliness but you do not have the power thereof.  You want to serve me but you also want the things of the world.  You have joined the world and its system and it is hard to tell you from them.  I call you to come out from among them and stand for me.  To my small but active remnant.  I promise your three things.  You will a new and abundant life in me.  I am going to give the fullness of my spirit.  Next, I will bless you in all your undertakings.  Whatever you do for me I will give you success and victory.  You will be strong, courageous and will do my will.  Thirdly, you will have obedience to my word and it will sustain you and make you strong in me.  Remember it is food for your soul.  I call you to victory and breakthrough.  Walk-in this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment