Monday, July 27, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Malawi

To the Church and Nation of Malawi

     I have seen your development over the centuries.  In the past, you followed the traditional beliefs of worshipping the creation instead the creator.  This brought disease, sickness, darkness and pain.  You lived in superstition and demon control.  So I sent my missionaries to you and you believed.  Today your country has a powerful church of which I am so pleased.  I have a rebuke, commendation, and promise to my church and your nation.  My rebuke is that you still allow child marriages and forms of slavery in your borders.  As my people, you must speak up for the widows, orphans, children and the oppressed.  You are my voice in your world.  My commendation is that you have been active in trying to reach everyone in your country.  When you hear of an area with not enough churches you go and established churches in that area and I am pleased.  Your heart and love for others are with noting.  My promise to you is I will reveal five things to you.  First, I am your strength.  When you feel weak I will strengthen you.  Next, I will be your joy.  Remember the joy of the Lord is your strength.  Thirdly, I am your salvation.  No other name is given under heaven by which men can be saved is my name.  Next, I will show kindness and help you to do the same to others.  I have called you to be my channel of blessing.  Lastly, I will be your light.  I give you my light so you in turn will give light to those in your nation walking in darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment