Thursday, July 2, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Kyrgyzstan


To the Church and Nation of Kyrgyzstan

  You are an ancient land and humanity has traveled your valleys and mountains passes for centuries.  You have a rare beauty and glory in your creation.  In the past, you were a country of idols and darkness.  Then you felt into deep darkness as you took that robber religion unto yourself.  This has been your downfall and judgment.  I allowed you to go into greater darkness because you chose atheism and for decades you were oppressed and enslaved.  You have not had and will not have peace until you acknowledge the prince of peace.
    To my church in this land of beauty, I have a good word for you.  You will become stronger and more powerful in the coming days.  There is a hunger in your land for a change.  The people are tired of seeing the outside world prosper and little has changed for them.  They see the old religions and ways have not done anything good.  Young people should be your target audience.  Tell them about me and they will come.  I have six reasons for you to share my word in your land.  First, when they hear they will see its truth and life.  Next, they will learn and see the freedom that they are seeking.  Thirdly, they will fear the word, see its power and how they will be people of truth.  Fourthly, it will become part of who they are.  I honor my word above my name and all who hear my word will be healed.  Next, when the children hear it will be sweet words and soothing music in their ears.  It will set them free.  Lastly, They will live long on the earth.  They will have abundant and eternal life.  So be strong, courageous and fearless.  Your best days are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment