Tuesday, July 28, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Malaysia

To the Church and Nation of Malaysia

     I have seen how you say that you have followed a multitude of belief systems.  As a nation, you say you have religious freedom but you allow religious zealots to persecute my people.  This is to your shame.  You also follow manmade religions that neither honor me and so I will not bring my blessing on you.  You have also relied on yourself.  You have been also inspired by what you say treated others who are not like you with disrespect and prejudice.  You have a form of godliness but you are not what you seem.  You are a hypocrite.  You have also spoken against my people my nation of Israel.
   To my church in this land.  I have seen how you struggle but you are fervent and tenacious.  I am pleased with you.  You have managed to carve out a place for yourself in this nation.  You have been successful with some people's groups and you are looking for other opportunities.  I will be with you in all your endeavors.  I have a fourfold promise for you.  First, I will spread my salvation through you.  Your island is going to experience a supernatural visitation through vision, dreams and prophecies.  Next, you are going to see will experience signs, wonders, and miracles that will defy any skeptic and cause many to come to me.  Thirdly, I will show you my mighty arm.  No weapon will prosper against you and you will be strong and do exploits.  Lastly, I will bring revival to your land.  It will shake your very nation to the core.  You will rejoice and be glad for I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment