Tuesday, July 14, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Libya


To the Church and Nation of Libya

     You have been a blessing and a curse to my people.  In your history, you were at one time home to my chosen people and then one of the centers of my church.  This made you a blessing to the world.  I have blessed you natural resources and beauty but they will never be used to their full extent of what you are now.  Many centuries you were overrun by Islam and this became your downfall.  You have now become an enemy of my people and because of that, I have judged you.  You will continue to have corruption, war, strife and natural disasters upon you.  You as a nation will be destroyed in the coming days because you will attack my people and will lose.  You will then align yourself with the anti-christ and will face the full wrath of my judgment that is coming on the earth.
    To my small and powerful church.  I have brought you help in recent years and for that, you have been revived.  I have a fivefold promise for you.  First, I will rescue and help you.  In the coming future, I will come to you.  You will be with me and I with you.  Secondly, what you have faced will be only a short time.  You have been persecuted but you have been true to me and i am pleased with you.  Thirdly, I will make you strong and you will have a final revival.  You will see many of your countrymen turn to me because they do not have peace and their religion has failed them.  I am going to give your fellow countrymen dreams and vision of my son and they will come to you for interpretation and you will have a harvest among them through this.  Fourthly, you will be strong and powerful in the spiritual realm.  The enemy in your land with being confused, fail in whatever he does and will be overcome by your prayers.  Lastly, I will wipe away all your tears and heal you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment