Wednesday, July 29, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Maldives


To the Church and Nation of Maldives

     I made you a jewel and a diamond.  I gave you all your needed to become what I intended but you wasted that.  First, you give into false enlightenment which puts you into darkness.  Then you gave yourself to another false religion.  Today you are suffering the consequences of these choices.  I will continue to judge you through natural disasters such as earthquakes, storms, rising sea levels, disease, sickness, and pain.  You have given no room for my people.  You ignored them, persecute them.  Right now you are calling for a revival in your native religion but it will only end in more darkness, sin, and pain.
     To my valiant and courageous church.  I have seen how you have suffered.  I see how you have been persecuted, maligned and attacked.  I will give you an overcoming spirit.  You are going to see a shift in the atmosphere around you.  You will become a victorious church.  You will have freedom and life.  You will see my kindness and love.  You will have such favor in your areas that it will surprise you.  I will give you wells of salvation that you can draw from when you feel weak and fatigued.  You shall be my heralds of truth and righteousness.  So be glad and rejoice for your best days are ahead.  I will make you the head and not the tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment